FRAMECAD ProDesign - Engineering Software for Cold Form Steel Construction
FRAMECAD ProDesign produces CAD designs for cold-formed steel framing construction, complete with engineering calculations and structural analysis.
Save time & money, reduce errors and ensure local regulation compliance with FRAMECAD ProDesign’s smart features:
- Substantially reduce construction costs by using ProDesign’s advanced capability to optimize material usage without compromising structural integrity
- Save time and reduce errors by importing the layout directly into FRAMECAD Detailer for conversion into detailed framing plans and then directly to the FRAMECAD manufacturing equipment.
- Utilise existing CAD skills and avoid downtime by using FRAMECAD ProDesign’s user friendly interface with all the functionality of standard CAD software.
- Expand into different markets with confidence using FRAMECAD ProDesign’s intelligence to design for different weather conditions, such as wind or snow loads.
- Streamline the local approval process and provide reassurance to your clients as FRAMECAD ProDesign provides calculations to numerous international building standards and codes.
- Speed local approval by providing customized supporting documentation (on request) to fit your section profile, steel grade & gauge, and local environmental conditions. Documentation includes section connection details for panel assembly, methodology of design, design tables, span tables and sectional properties. The customized documentation complements the software to allow local authorities - such as councils and government agencies - to have access to reference documents for light steel frame design approval and approval of construction methods.
- Quickly and easily design & engineer cold-formed steel wall framing, trusses and sub-floors with structural analysis. You can also detail steel roof cladding and flashings with ease.